RAAF Base Pearce & Swanbourne Classification Range, WA
RAAF Base Pearce
- The Perimeter Road required remediation, storm water drainage upgrades and installation of signage, guide posts and guard rails.
- Nominated roads required crack sealing
- News signage, pram ramps and line marking were installed as per Main Roads WA (MRWA) specifications. All redundant signage was removed.
- Main visitor’s car park expansion – includes 8 additional bays, drainage, fencing, disabled bays and wheel stops.
Swanbourne Classification Range
- Refurbishment of the Classification Range Road. There were numerous pavement failures that required remediation primarily due to the age of the pavement.
- A proposed new link road and track was constructed. The gate to be supplied and installed by contractor
- There is also some maintenance works required on the bushfire tracks due to drainage issues.
Landscaping was also required.